Ylang ylang is indigenous to the Philippines and is one of my favorite essential oils. It is a beautiful exotic plant with a deep, exotic floral aroma. It’s botanical name is Cananga odorata.
Top Health Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- Excellent sleep aide
- Good for high blood pressure
- Great for anxiety
- Great aphrodisiac
- Good for dry, aging skin
Ylang Ylang Oil Uses
- Add 1 drop to your pillow or bedsheets ~ ylang ylang helps you fall asleep faster and more importantly, have a deeper more restful sleep. I find a lot of men like ylang ylang for sleep too.
- Add 1 drop to your bedsheets to spice up the bedroom and encourage romance.
- Add 4 drops ylang ylang to 1 ounce of your favorite face moisturizer.
- Put 1 drop ylang ylang on a cotton ball and inhale deeply to ease feelings of anxiety and panic.
We sell a beautiful Ylang Ylang Essential Oil. It is from Comores, a West African island nation.
Have you used Ylang Ylang essential oil? How do you encourage sleep? What are some of your favorite essential oils?