Kokokahn’s Green Mission
To create high quality products using natural, plant-based resources while ethically and proactively supporting our environment, animals, employees and customers.
- Kokokahn promotes the safe use of essential oils educating our customers on safe essential oil practices.
- Kokokahn is a Cruelty-Free company never testing our products on animals. We go a step further, asking our suppliers to sign an agreement that they too do not test on animals.
We are proud members of:
- The Leaping Bunny Organization (administered by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics)
- PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program
- All our products are packaged in recyclable glass or PET plastic containers. We encourage you to reuse your essential oil and glass bottles and jars. Pop them in the dishwasher and you have a great travel container for future use. When your essential oils have been used up, add water to them to get all the oil off the inside of the bottle. Add this water to your natural cleaning products.
- We reuse shipping supplies received from our suppliers when shipping products to customers to reduce our environmental impact and keep shipping costs down for you.
- We are big recyclers here at Kokokahn! If we can’t reuse something, we recycle it when we can.
- Kokokahn never uses parabens, dyes, sulfates or phthalates in our products.
- Instead of buying post it notes or notepads, we reuse copy and card stock paper.
- We recycle or donate electronic accessories.
- Kokokahn is conscious of packaging waste and strives to minimize packaging in an effort to minimize environmental waste.
- Our website hosting provider supports and promotes green initiatives within their business. They reduce their carbon output by 2,000 tons per year through Outside Air Cooling technology as well as many other green initiatives.