The information shared here is for educational purposes only.
It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent illness.
Essential Oils for Anxiety and Panic Attacks
Put a drop on a cotton ball and inhale deeply.
Add a drop to your bedsheets or 4-5 drops to a warm bath.
Essential Oils for Arthritis Pain
Add 12-15 drops to a carrier oil and apply to achy joints.
Cleaning with Essential Oils
Strong antibacterial, antiviral and or antifungal essential oils:
All Purpose Cleaning Spray Recipe:
16oz distilled or filtered water
2 T. white vinegar
40 drops essential oil - single or a combination
Essential Oils for Concentration & Focus
Put a drop of one of the essential oils below on a cotton ball and inhale deeply
Essential Oils for Depression and Grief
Essential Oils for Fungal Infections
Antifungal Essential Oils:
- Tea Tree: Good for toe fungus and acne.
- Lemongrass: Add 2 drops to vacuum cleaner filters. Diffuse in the home during summer. Add 40 drops to a 16oz spray bottle with distilled water and 2 tablespoons vinegar for an antifungal shower spray.
- Geranium: Good for athlete's feet. Soak your feet in a warm foot bath with 2 drops geranium and 3 drops lemongrass.
- Scotch Pine
Essential Oils for Immune Support
Many essential oils offer immune supporting qualities. The key is to use them consistently. Add 4-5 drops to a warm bath. Diffuse in the home or work space with a diffuser.
Essential Oils for Muscular Aches & Pains
Some of the essential oils listed below can be skin irritating.
Always dilute them in a carrier oil, like jojoba oil before applying topically. Use 12-15 drops per ounce of carrier oil.
Essential Oils for Nurseries and Pregnancy
Essential Oils for Respiratory Support
Add 2 drops to your shower floor daily. Put 1 drop in a bowl of steaming water and do an old fashioned steam.
- Black Spruce - specific for persistent coughs and bronchitis
- Breathe Essential Oil Blend
- Frankincense - a gentler respiratory essential oil good for asthmatics and people with aroma sensitivities.
- Scotch Pine
Essential Oils for Skin Rashes
Add 8-10 drops total of the following essential oils(4 to 5 drops of each) to 1 ounce aloe gel and apply to skin rashes or itchy, irritated skin.
Essential Oils for Sleep
Add 1 drop of one of the following essential oils to your bedsheets. You can also add 4-5 drops to a warm bath.
- Ylang Ylang - aphrodisiac too!
- Dream Time Essential Oil Blend
- Patchouli - aphrodisiac too!
- Sweet Marjoram
- Thyme ct linalol
Essential Oils for Stress Relief
Add 1 drop to a cotton ball and inhale deeply. Diffuse in the home or work space with a diffuser.
- Release Anxiety Essential Oil Blend
- Stress Relief Essential Oil Blend
- Ylang Ylang
Essential Oils for Women and Hormonal Balance
Add 1 drop to your bedsheets for night sweats.
Add 4 drops of Lavender and 4 drops of Geranium to 1 ounce distilled water for a hot flash spray.