I understand that the Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the therapeutic suggestions or any statements made on this website about essential oils or other products offered by Kokokahn Inc.
Statements and information given on this website are for educational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Kokokahn Inc’s products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
By using or accessing the Kokokahn Inc website you agree to the following:
- Kokokahn Inc products, including but not limited to, essential oils, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Any information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Essential oils and other products offered by Kokokahn Inc are not a substitute for professional medical care.
- I understand that the term “Certified Organic” means that the distiller Kokokahn Inc buys the ingredient from is certified organic. I understand the use of the term “Wild Crafted” means the distiller has harvested plants that are growing wild and distilled those plants. I understand the use of the term “Unsprayed” means the distiller is not certified organic, and is, to the best of Kokokahn Inc’s knowledge, growing the plants without the use of chemicals, herbicides and pesticides. I understand that Kokokahn Inc is not a certified organic company.
- Essential oils and all other products offered by Kokokahn Inc are for external use only.
- Essential oils must be stored out of reach from children and pets.
- Essential oils can be skin irritating.
- Kokokahn Inc does not promote the internal use of essential oils.
- The essential oils sold by Kokokahn Inc are not to be used near, in or on the eyes or other mucous membranes or orifices.
- Kokokahn Inc does not support the use of essential oils with animals without consulting a qualified veterinarian and qualified aromatherapist.
Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
Kokokahn is dedicated to providing you products that you are completely satisified with. If you are unsatisfied with a product we offer a 30 day guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with a product, contact us immediately at email@example.com or via phone at 813-451-8175. To receive a full credit refund products must be in saleable condition and accompanied with a copy of the invoice.
If you receive a defective or incorrect item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 813-451-8175. We will arrange for the incorrect or defective item to be shipped back to us as well as shipping the correct item to you in a timely fashion.
Please send returns via USPS to:
P.O. Box 7010
North Port, FL 34290
Refunds are processed within 14 days of receipt of returned product.
Cancellations can be made if your order has not been processed. Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours from the time you place an order. To cancel or amend your order contact us immediately at 813-451-8175.
We take your privacy very seriously. Kokokahn Inc does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to any third parties.
Shipping & Ordering
We ship most orders within 48 hours of receiving them. Florida orders are usually received within 2 to 4 days. All other orders are usually received within 6 to 10 business days from the time the order is placed. Shipping methods Kokokahn offers includes USPS First Class and Priority Mail, and UPS Ground or UPS 2nd Day Air.
In an effort to support the environment and keep shipping costs down, Kokokahn reuses shipping materials from our suppliers if they are in reusable condition.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight of the products you purchase. At checkout you have 3 or 4 shipping options as stated under “Shipping & Ordering”. Kokokahn does not charge a handling fee.
All of our credit card transactions on our website are processed through Paypal for your protection and security.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express via PayPal, or you may checkout using your PayPal account.
You may also pay using a cashier’s check or money order. If you are paying with a cashier’s check or money order mail your payment after you have placed your order, to P.O. Box 7010, North Port, FL 34290. To place an order with a cashier’s check or money order, please call 813-451-8175. Your products will ship the next business day after your payment is received.
All Florida orders are subject to a 7% sales tax that will be added to your order upon checkout.
All content on Kokokahn’s website is the sole property of Kokokahn, Inc. Any duplication, reproduction or sale, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the written consent of Kokokahn. This includes, but is not limited to, graphics, pictures, website copy, trademarks and logos.