Refreshing, uplifting and revitalizing are all words that immediately come to mind when I think of Lemongrass. It’s star therapeutic qualities are it’s anti fungal properties and pain relieving effects. Lemongrass is also good for concentration, jet lag and is a good essential oil for cleaning. It leaves a fresh, summery aroma that lingers in the air.
Ways to use Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Add 2 to 3 drops to your vacuum bag or filter
- Add 5-6 drops to a foot bath to soothe achy feet and fight athletes foot
- Put a few drops in your essential oil diffuser to freshen your home
- Add 8 drops Lemongrass and 7 drops Tea Tree to 1 ounce aloe gel to help combat athletes feet
- Put a drop on a cotton ball and inhale to help you focus and concentrate
Lemongrass Essential Oil Safety
It can be skin irritating so it’s best to use it diluted in water, oil or gel.