Refreshing, uplifting and revitalizing are all words that immediately come to mind when I think of Lemongrass. It’s star therapeutic qualities are it’s anti fungal properties and pain relieving effects. Lemongrass is also good for concentration, jet lag and is a good essential oil for cleaning. It leaves a fresh, summery aroma that lingers in the air.
Ways to use Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Add 2 to 3 drops to your vacuum bag or filter
- Add 5-6 drops to a foot bath to soothe achy feet and fight athletes foot
- Put a few drops in your essential oil diffuser to freshen your home
- Add 8 drops Lemongrass and 7 drops Tea Tree to 1 ounce aloe gel to help combat athletes feet
- Put a drop on a cotton ball and inhale to help you focus and concentrate