Summer fun brings to mind family vacations, camping, campfires, picnics, and BBQ dinners, full days at the beach and breathtaking evening sunsets. While dreaming about your plans to enjoy the perfect outdoor experiences, it’s easy to forget about the unpleasant visitors no one ever invites…bugs. Yet they always seem to show up, invitation or not. This year, be prepared before these unwanted guests RSVP, with Kokokahn’s Bye Bye Bugs Natural Bug Repellent.
Here in Florida we enjoy lovely weather year-round, as well as biting bugs that never seem to end, making places like Boca Grand Island the perfect environment to test the powerful effect of our Bye Bye Bugs Natural Bug Repellent on nuisances including no-see-ums, mosquitos and fire ants. A little goes a long way toward keeping you off their menu — with just a quick shake and spray on your skin before you head outdoors, especially during dusk and dawn when many bugs are particularly aggressive and hungry.
What Makes Bye Bye Bugs Natural Bug Repellent so Effective?
At Kokokhan we believe in using nature to overcome what nature itself often sends our way, without using harmful toxins that can penetrate your skin. Our natural bug repellent isn’t greasy and contains essential oils found in nature that repel bugs. So bugs aren’t attracted, putting the focus back on your fun!
What is in Bye Bye Bugs Natural Bug Repellent?
Glad you asked! Kokokhan is proud of the perfect blend of organic aloe gel, jojoba oil and bug repelling essential oils of patchouli, peppermint and orange.
Each Ingredient Contributes Its own Unique Qualities. Let’s Break it Down:
Organic Aloe Gel
Kokokahn’s aloe gel is cold pressed and pesticide free. The aloe gel Kokokahn sells and uses in our products is 99.75% organic. This is the the purest aloe gel we have found on the market — direct from a Texas farm in the U.S.A. Aloe gel penetrates the skin deeper than oil or water and has a 2 year shelf life if stored in the refrigerater.
Other Holisitic Health Benefits
• Soothes itchy skin and bug bites
• Cooling for sunburns and other burns
Certified Organic Jojoba Oil:
Jojoba oil is skin penetrating and helps essential oils absorb into the skin. Jojoba oil is naturally hypo-allergenic.
Other Holisitic Health Benefits
• Softens skin and restores elasticity
• Great hair and scalp conditioner
• Soothes psoriasis and eczema
• Doesn’t stain sheets like other carrier oils
• Great natural eye makeup remover
• Doesn’t clog pores
• Helps deliver essential oils into the body
Peppermint essential oil is uplifting and energizing. Good for concentration, focus, respiratory support, pain relief and digestion. Peppermint essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the plant.
Other Holistic Health Benefits
• Good for headaches
• Soothes upset tummies
Patchouli Essential Oil is grounding and calming, as well as a cicatrisant — healing skin on a cellular level. Patchouli essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the plant.
Other Hosistic Health Benefits:
• Good for meditation
• Dry skin
Sweet orange essential oil is a happy, uplifting oil. Good for stress, sadness, digestion and cleaning with essential oils. Orange is high in limonene (about 90%!) which is antibacterial, antiviral and immune supporting. Citrus oils are also good for cleaning with because they are economical and effective. Orange essential oil is cold pressed from the rind of the fruit.
Other Holistic Health Benefits:
• Brings hope, cheer and a positive outlook
• Good for diffusing to support healthy air
• Calms nausea, diarrhea and constipation
• Eases (SAD) Seasonal Affected Disorder
• Inspiring, encouraging one to reach for their dreams
A Few Important Safety Tips:
- It’s best to use Kokokahn’s Bye Bye Bugs Natural Bug Repellent for adults and children over 5 years of age, because it may be too strong for children under 5.
- Also, animals are sensitive to essential oils, especially cats and smaller furry friends. Never put essential oils on cats or other small pets fur. When using essential oils with dogs or other animals, Kokohan advises you to consult a holistic vet for advice on how to use them safely. We don’t recommend our Bye Bye Bugs Natural Bug Repellent for cats or smaller animals. If you want to use it with dogs under 60 pounds, dilute it in half with aloe gel or water.
This product has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information is for educational purposes only.