Jojoba oil has many skin benefits and is a popular choice for aromatherapy for many reasons. Scientifically jojoba oil is a wax not a vegetable oil giving it an indefinite shelf life and resistance to heat and sunlight. This is one of the reasons I love to use it in product formulations. When purchasing jojoba oil always make sure to get a cold pressed, unrefined oil. It should be a bright golden color. A pale color indicates refining and many of the benefits listed here would be compromised. Here’s a list of some of it’s benefits.
- Good for softening skin and restoring elasticity
- A great conditioner for your hair and scalp
- Safe and effective for facial skin care
- Safe and gentle for babies
- Provides relief for psoriasis
- Most closely resembles our own skin’s sebum or oil
- Absorbs quickly helping to deliver the essential oils to your bloodstream and cells
- Doesn’t stain sheets or linens
We carry unrefined, cold pressed, organic jojoba oil in 1oz, 4oz, 8oz and 16oz sizes.