Spearmint Essential Oil
Spearmint essential oil is similar to peppermint but has less menthol making it gentler and safer to use with children. Good for respiratory support, upset tummies and stress.
Other Holistic Health Benefits:
- Soothes hiccups
- Calms acne when diluted in aloe gel (3-4 drops per 2 T.)
- Energizing and uplifting
- Natural insect repellent
- Brings back childhood joy and memories
- The preferred mint for pregnant women and young children
- Digestive support
- Uplifting for depression
- Opens breathing airways leaving a fresh clean feeling in nose
- Great oil to diffuse to celebrate the holidays
Spearmint is steam distilled from the leaves
Kokokahn's pure essential oils are 10ml or about 200 drops
Resources: 1. Kathy Keville and Mindy Green. Aromatherapy A complete Guide To The Healing Art. 2nd Edition, Crossing Press, USA, 2009 2. Salvatore Battaglia. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy Second Edition. The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, Australia, 2003 3. Robert Tisserand. Essential Oil Safety Second Edition, Elsevier, USA, 2014
[tab name="How to Use"]
- Add 1 to 2 drops to a cotton ball and inhale deeply when congested
- Diffuse in the home when a cold, the flu, sadness or upset tummies are present
- Add 5-6 drops to 1 ounce (2 T.) aloe gel and rub on upset tummies when pregnant or for children
Can be skin irritating. Do not use on skin undiluted. Not recommended to exceed 8 drops per ounce of carrier when using topically.
Animals are sensitive to essential oils, especially cats and smaller furry friends. Never put essential oils on cats or other small pets fur. When using essential oils with dogs or other animals consult a holistic vet for advice on how to use them safely.
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information is for educational purposes only.
Synergistic Tummy Soother
- 1 ounce pump container, glass or PET plastic
- 1 ounce or 2 tablespoons aloe gel
- 3 drops spearmint essential oil
- 3 drops ginger essential oil
- 3 drops orange essential oil
- 3 drops roman chamomile essential oil
Add essential oil drops to container. Add aloe gel. Cap and shake. Apply on bellies as needed to soothe and calm upset tummies.
Certified Organic Mentha spicata (Spearmint) Oil
Country of Origin: India
[tab name="Eco Friendly Info"]
- Recyclable glass bottle
- 100% pure essential oil GC/MS tested to ensure therapeutic quality and purity
- No parabens, dyes, sulfates, phthalates or other synthetic ingredients