There are many essential oils that help promote relaxation and serenity. When choosing relaxing essential oils let your nose and instinct help you pick the one that is right for you in that moment. Here are some popular relaxing essential oils as well as some suggestions on how to use them.
Best Essential Oils for Relaxation
- Zen Essential Oil Blend – vetiver, orange and fragonia for deep relaxation and inner peace
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Dream Time Blend – chamomile, lavender, ylang ylang and patchouli great for sleep too
- Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil
- Stress Relief Blend – bergamot, lavender, spikenard and chamomile
- Release Anxiety Blend – frankincense and ylang ylang also great for panic attacks and anxiety
- Pure Bliss Essential Oil Blend – blue tansy, lavender, chamomile, orange and sweet marjoram
Ways to Use Relaxing Essential Oils
- Diffuse 4 or 5 drops in an electric diffuser
- Add 4 to 5 drops to a warm bath
- Put 1 drop in your bedsheets
- Add 1 drop to a cotton ball and inhale deeply
What essential oils do you use for relaxation? How do you relax with essential oils?