Lavender is one of the most common essential oils used today. It is aromatically appealing to most people and one of the best all around first aide oils to have in your holistic health kit. Lavender is antibacterial, cicatrisant (heals skin on a cellular level), anti-inflammatory, pain relieving, and a good immune supporter. Here is a list of some ways to use Lavender Essential Oil in your daily life.
Lavender Oil Uses
- Put 1 drop on your bedsheets to help you fall asleep
- Add 5-6 drops to an evening bath for relaxation
- Put 1 drop undiluted on burns or cuts to help heal and prevent scarring
- Add 5-6 drops to 1 ounce face cream
- Put 2 drops on a cotton ball and put in your car vent
- Add 3-4 drops to air conditioning filters
- Put 1 drop in a bowl of steaming water and steam your face
- Add 6-8 drops to a Diffuser
- Add 8-10 drops per ounce to hand soaps
There are so many ways to use Lavender essential oil. These are some suggestions to help you get started or give you some new ways to use Lavender.
We offer a French Lavender Essential Oil from Provence that is absolutely divine. It is from an Eco Cert organic distiller.
Check out all our Lavender products Here